Monday, June 4, 2007

Goodbye Daisy, Again!!


Well in a perfect world Daisy would have arrived home in Beijing about and hour ago. She didn't. After we dropped her off at the airport here in Jackson her flight was delayed for 2 hours which meant she would miss her connection in Dallas. Luckily my aunt lives in Dallas so my cousin John picked Daisy up from the airport. She stayed with them last night and they took her out on the town. She finally got to see a big American city. Her plane should leave Dallas around 10 this morning. I don't know what we would have done if she had flown into any city but Dallas. God was truly looking out for her. This picture is from her time in Dallas. I don't think she's missing us too much yet!

1 comment:

Jillian Weiss said...

I'm glad she ended up in Dallas where you have family:) My husband and I used to live in Dallas and I'm sure she had a good time, there is so much to do.
Hopefully referrals will be soon for us all! From a fellow PLAN family, take care and I'm enjoying following your blog.
Jillian