Well I went and picked up Ava's passport this morning. We will have her visa medical tomorrow and then all we will be waiting for is our 2nd interview with the embassy. The group of families before us received word that all but one of their cases has cleared. The one that didn't clear was aware that there may be a delay. Please pray that everything is cleared up so that they can go home.
Erin & I went out with some of the other women (and baby Jake) to the quilt shop. It is a non- profit place that sells quilts that the women in a village north of Hanoi make. They are beautiful. I am going back with Davis and we are going to order a set for Ava to be made and shipped to us.
I don 't have any pictures from today so I just posted some random ones from this week. Enjoy!
Erin & I went out with some of the other women (and baby Jake) to the quilt shop. It is a non- profit place that sells quilts that the women in a village north of Hanoi make. They are beautiful. I am going back with Davis and we are going to order a set for Ava to be made and shipped to us.
I don 't have any pictures from today so I just posted some random ones from this week. Enjoy!





2 comments:
Ava is so beautiful. You guys all look great! Come home soon!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com
Leigh, I have had you guys in my prayers. So glad to hear your good news about getting Ava's passport. Again, she is just beautiful. I know you are so blessed to have such a precious family.
Post a Comment