Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas at Papa and Grandma's House






We celebrated Christmas with my parents this weekend. The kids got all kinds of new toys. They had a great time playing with their cousins. This was Ava's first Christmas celebration. She had fun with the paper and gift bags!

2 comments:

Jess and Paul said...

Needless to say I haven't been reading many blogs since becomming a busy mommy. Ava looks beautiful! It is wonderful to see her smiling and with her family. I am glad everything went well for you in VN. I saw Ava at the orphanage and took some pictures, but they all came out totally unfocused...i think I was shaking a little too much. Anyway, it is good to see her with you.

Handwoven Dreams said...

Oh Leigh, Leigh, Leigh! I am so loving the look of your blog! Could you really help me set mine up? Maybe I could come over to your house sometime and you could walk me through it?

Happy New Year!
Betsy