Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Morning






We had a great time Christmas morning. The kids were up at 7 a.m. We had to wake Ava up at 8. They were so excited about their presents. Ava was excited about he paper and boxes!! Peyton was extra sweet that morning. He let the little kids open their gifts first and got excited with them about was they received. The green-eyed monster never showed up with Peyton. We were so proud of him. He growing up so fast.

2 comments:

stollmyheart said...

The blog looks amazing! Nice work! I love it. I actually downloaded the same papers/elements...love it!

Adele said...

Hi Leigh,
Love all of the pics. The children are just precious and growing so fast. I can't wait to meet Ava in person. I can tell that they had a great Christmas. Mallory got a Leapster too and plays with it all of the time. See you at CNY!