Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Card Photo Shoot





We had our "photo shoot" for our Christmas cards Sunday after church. It's so much fun trying to get all four kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time. Olivia and Ethan are in that strange fake smile stage. Here are some of my favorites. Be sure and scroll down. I have posted lots of updates. It's hard to find the time these days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...I could just eat Miss Ava up!!! I told Mike that was my little girl now and I wanted to take her home with me!!lol! TJ really wants to see Peyton again so we need to get them together soon, he talks about Peyton and Ethan all the time. Love seeing all the photos of everyone, thanks for sharing!

Pam said...

Cute! I like the one of Peyton snuggling Ava the best.