Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gulf Shores 2009



























We took our first vacation to the beach! We went with some really great friends of ours, the Blackwells. Davis & I haven't been to a beach since our honeymoon to Jamaica 13 years ago. We've never taken the kids to the beach. We rented a condo that was directly on the beach. We all LOVED it! We want to stay longer next time. Peyton stayed in the water body boarding. The little kids liked playing in the sand but they preferred the pool.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful photos! You're making me want to run away to the beach too- if you can do it with 4 kids (one being a baby) I can do it with 3 right?

Vicki said...

Leigh -
Love the pics. So darling.

You clean up real nice. Hot momma!!

I missed getting my registration in on time for Crop Connection and when I realized it, I cried...like a baby. Waaaa. Then I stopped. I was so bummed. Didn't realize HOW fast it had to get the folks to be officially registered.

Sniff. Lesson learned!!