Tuesday, October 9, 2007

From Bad to Worse

Well it was hard to swallow that we might not get a travel date for a few (I'm thinking 3) weeks. I was OK with it until I got an email that said it could be 3-4 weeks OR LONGER before we get a travel date. That's not 3-4 weeks OR LONGER to travel. That's just to find out when we will travel. After that we could be looking at an additional 2-4 weeks before we actually leave. Can this process get any worse??

1 comment:

stollmyheart said...

So sorry! I too have had a very difficult time with our adoption. First, we were with a terrible agency and then once we switched, we found our the first agency lost our dossier. We finally finished an entirely new dossier last week and it's currently back at the consulate. As terrible as my days have been and with all of the ups and downs, I have to keep reminding myself that it's all happening for a reason. We just don't know what the reason is yet! Hang in there! I'll continue to keep you and Miss Ava in our hearts and prayers.