Praise the Lord we got our travel dates!!! God does hear and answer our prayers. Judy E sent an email late last night. Normally I check my email before I go to bed but last night I didn't. I didn't rush to the computer this morning either. Davis walked out the door to go to work & I sat down to check email. When I saw Judy's email I took off running out into the garage screaming for Davis! He came in and read the email before he headed to work.
We get to leave with the Nov 10 group! We will leave either Thur or Fri and arrive on Sat the 10th. There are 5 other families in our group. We will have Ava in our arms just after she turns 8 months old. Needless to say we are on cloud 999!!!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
** PRAISE THE LORD - WE HAVE TRAVEL **
Posted by
Leigh
at
9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO happy for you! PTL! PTL!
Congraratulations! Just a few more weeks until you get Ava.
Yes, that is amazing news!!! I only wish we could meet...we leave (if everything goes well that is) on the 9th. But anyway, GREAT news...it changes everything doesn't it?
YEA!!! We're so happy for you....that was a great phone call I got this morning hearing this news. Can't wait to see Ava...start packing!!
AHHHHHH! That's AMAZING! See, all of the prayers and crossed fringers worked! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations on your travel dates! We have been praying for you. God heard all those prayers! I am sure the wait has been unbearable. You will be there holding your daughter before you know it! We will be follwoing your journey.
Be Blessed-
Jennifer Cheer (fellow PLAN family)
Post a Comment