Monday, October 8, 2007

Not So Good News

Our agency just called and told me not to expect travel dates for another few weeks. I think she said that they are waiting on one piece of paper to clear Ava's case. The not knowing has been killing me. I'm so disappointed that it will be so long before we travel but at least I can take a break from sitting by the phone or on the computer. Please pray that we will have the strength to get through the next few weeks.

4 comments:

Handwoven Dreams said...

Oh, Leigh, I'm so sorry about the added wait. I am excited that you are getting new pictures though. We probably won't get an update on Miah prior to travel. We look forward to seeing ya'll on Saturday! Take care,

Betsy

Anonymous said...

Leigh, I'ms so sorry to hear about the added wait time. You...better than anyone knows that THIS will happen and in HIS time. It is hard, but you will hold Ava soon. A few of us need to get you out of the house and do a shopping spree for Ava or do lunch... Anything to help you pass the time. Call if you need anything. You know we'll be praying. Rene'

Finding Foster said...

Oh Leigh................... sigh!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, I am praying for you! I am sure after the fact, the wait will seem little worry, once you have her in your arms, but GOSH! How hard this is! Come on paperwork processors, we will also pray they are able to expedite and you will here much sooner than a few weeks from now! That little one needs her family! You are in our thoughts and prayers! the Christners, Carole, Rob, Caitlin, Claire (and, soon too, Baby Nolan)

stollmyheart said...

Rats! I was so hoping to log on to read news of travel. Good luck with the wait! We'll be praying for you!